Developed from an original flyer’s helmet bag from 1959, this Bag is made from a durable water-resistant nylon fabric made in japan.
Those fabric are used for Flight jacket as B15.
Quilted padding on the inside protects the contents of the bag from impact damage.
- Double top handles and a detachable shoulder strap cater to different travelling needs.
- HBT Made in Japan lining and a zip pocket made of nylon fabric
- Talon Zipper and geniune leather details
- U.S. AIR FORCES White stamp
- Patch Mosquito
- Name Tag 6147th Tactical group
- Dimensions: 40 x 43 cm
- Color: navy blue